Thursday, December 2, 2010

first blog post...i have actually been wanting to do this for quite a while, but have been 'pinging' my internet from my neighbors and exclusively surfing on an ipod touch circa 2009. Anyway, i'm thrilled to finally have a venue to vent, post interesting material, and hopefully inform. my name is Travis Pate, and my goal is to shine an infinitesimally small light into a cognitive world that is helplessly dark. I hope to be a sound alternative source for media and I will only re-post from the most credible of sources. I personally draw from a great variety of sources and will try to explain contents in easily understandable terms. With that said. I LOVE YOU ALL, and I may post content that it quite distant from the mainstream viewpoint, but a truthful contrarian viewpoint is needed now more than ever in the land where disinformation and propaganda reign.

-Travis.

No comments:

Post a Comment